Two anonymous referees and a coeditor provided helpful comments that led to a substantial revision of the paper. We are grateful to seminar participants at Berkeley-Stanford IOFest 2009, Berkeley's 9th Summer Institute in Competitive Strategy, Berkeley's Center for Research in Telecommunications Mobile Impact Conference, IFN Stockholm, Northwestern Law School's Third Annual Research Symposium on Antitrust Economics and Competition Policy, the University of Arizona, the University of Southern California, and Wesleyan University for helpful comments and suggestions. We also thank Nokia Corporation for supporting Berkeley's Program in Business Model Innovation.
Product Differentiation through Exclusivity: Is there a One-Market-Power-Rent Theorem?
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 1–27, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Hermalin, . B. E. and Katz, . M. L. (2013), Product Differentiation through Exclusivity: Is there a One-Market-Power-Rent Theorem?. Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 22: 1–27. doi: 10.1111/jems.12008
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!