I thank Clair Brown, Ulrike Malmendier, David Mowery, Douglas Cumming, and Daniel Spulber and seminar participants at the Searle Research Symposium on the Economics and Law of the Entrepreneur, Entrepreneurial Finance and Innovation Conference, and Marshall School of Business at the University of Southern California for their helpful comments. I also thank the editor and two anonymous reviewers for their insightful comments. I gratefully acknowledge financial support from the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation, and the Grief Center for Entrepreneurship at University of Southern California. All errors are mine.
The Bankruptcy Reform Act of 2005 and Entrepreneurial Activity
Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy
Special Issue: Economics and Strategy of the Entrepreneur III
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 259–280, Summer 2013
How to Cite
Paik, Y. (2013), The Bankruptcy Reform Act of 2005 and Entrepreneurial Activity. Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 22: 259–280. doi: 10.1111/jems.12011
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!