We would like to thank seminar participants at DePaul, Michigan State, the LBS Entrepreneurship conference, and the RICAFE 2 conference for helpful comments. Comments and suggestions by Werner DeBondt, Simon Gervais, Ahmed Khwaja, Rick Larrick, Tim Loughran, AnnaMaria Lusardi, Cade Massey, David de Meza, Toby Moskowitz, John Payne, N.R. Prabhala, and Luca Rigotti are gratefully acknowledged. The usual disclaimer applies.
The Economic Psychology of Entrepreneurship and Family Business
Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy
Special Issue: Economics and Strategy of the Entrepreneur III
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 423–444, Summer 2013
How to Cite
Puri, M. and Robinson, D. T. (2013), The Economic Psychology of Entrepreneurship and Family Business. Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 22: 423–444. doi: 10.1111/jems.12013
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!