This research was funded by the U.S. Small Business Administration and Kauffman Foundation. The views expressed here are those of the authors and not necessarily those of the SBA or Kauffman Foundation. We would like to thank the seminar participants at the Small Business Administration and West Coast Entrepreneurship Research Symposium at Stanford University for helpful comments and suggestions. Oded Gurantz and Aparna Venkataraman provided excellent research assistance.
High-Technology Entrepreneurship in Silicon Valley
Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy
Special Issue: Economics and Strategy of the Entrepreneur III
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 365–389, Summer 2013
How to Cite
Fairlie, R. W. and Chatterji, A. K. (2013), High-Technology Entrepreneurship in Silicon Valley. Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 22: 365–389. doi: 10.1111/jems.12015
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
- U.S. Small Business Administration and Kauffman Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!