I am grateful to Peter Thompson for advice and exceptional encouragement. I also thank Thomas Hellmann, Chuck Eesley, Serguey Braguinsky, Denis Gregoire, John Walsh, and participants at the 1st NBER Entrepreneurship Research Boot Camp for helpful discussions on this research idea. Thoughtful comments from two anonymous referees are truly appreciated.
Selection and Serial Entrepreneurs
Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy
Special Issue: Economics and Strategy of the Entrepreneur III
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 281–311, Summer 2013
How to Cite
Chen, J. (2013), Selection and Serial Entrepreneurs. Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 22: 281–311. doi: 10.1111/jems.12016
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!