This research was supported by the Kauffman-RAND Institute for Entrepreneurship Public Policy through a grant from the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation. I would like to thank Susan Gates, John Robertson, Danny Leung, and seminar participants at the Small Business, Entrepreneurship, and Economic Recovery Conference at the Atlanta Federal Reserve and the CIRPEE-IVEY Conference on Macroeconomics and Entrepreneurship for helpful comments and suggestions.
Entrepreneurship, Economic Conditions, and the Great Recession
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy
Special Issue: Economics and Strategy of the Entrepreneur III
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 207–231, Summer 2013
How to Cite
Fairlie, R. W. (2013), Entrepreneurship, Economic Conditions, and the Great Recession. Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 22: 207–231. doi: 10.1111/jems.12017
- Issue online: 4 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2013
- Kauffman-RAND Institute for Entrepreneurship Public Policy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!