I thank Tony Bernardo, Marvin Lieberman, and Olav Sorenson for their guidance and support. I also wish to thank Ashwini Agrawal, Kenneth Ahern, Judy Chevalier, Darlene Chisholm, Ricard Gil, Deepak Hegde, Julia Liebeskind, Joe Ostroy, Toni Whited, Maggie Zhou, and audiences at NYU Stern, UCLA Anderson, Universidad de Piura, the American Finance Association, and the International Society of New Institutional Economics for helpful comments. Special thanks to Hong Luo for generously facilitating access to data on movie ideas for supplementary tests. Errors are all mine. This paper previously circulated under different titles.
Multidivisional Strategy and Investment Returns
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 594–616, Fall 2013
How to Cite
Natividad, G. (2013), Multidivisional Strategy and Investment Returns. Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 22: 594–616. doi: 10.1111/jems.12018
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!