We thank Amy Ando, Marcus Asplund, Greg Leblang, Dan Bernhardt, Jay Pil Choi, Carl Davidson, Gregory Kordas, Chistopher Laincz, Ming Li, Damba Lkhagvasuren, Vibhas Madan, Adam Rennhoff, Lambros Pechlivanos, Konstantinos Serfes, John Wilson, Alex Winter-Nelson and seminar participants at the American Economic Association Annual Meetings, Concordia University, Drexel University, the Heartland Environmental and Resource Economics Conference (Iowa State University), the International Industrial Organization Conference, the Midwest Economic Theory Conference, Michigan State University, the Program for Environmental and Resource Economics of the University of Illinois, Conference for Research in Economic Theory and Econometrics (CRETE), the Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET) bi-annual conference, and the University of Guelph for helpful comments and discussion. Financial support from the Environmental Protection Agency STAR program grant no. R830870 is gratefully acknowledged. Feedback from an Associate Editor and two anonymous referees has substantially improved this paper.
Oligopolies with (Somewhat) Environmentally Conscious Consumers: Market Equilibrium and Regulatory Intervention
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 640–667, Fall 2013
How to Cite
Deltas, G., Harrington, D. R. and Khanna, M. (2013), Oligopolies with (Somewhat) Environmentally Conscious Consumers: Market Equilibrium and Regulatory Intervention. Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 22: 640–667. doi: 10.1111/jems.12019
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2013
- Environmental Protection Agency STAR program. Grant Number: R830870
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!