We are grateful to Hongbin Cai, Jacques Cremer, Martin Cripps, Jeoren Hinloopen, Eugen Kovac, Daniel Krähmer, Matthias Kräkel, Konrad Mierendorff, Piergiovanna Natale, Patrick Rey, Urs Schweizer, and participants at seminars at the Peking University, University of Bonn, University of Amsterdam, and Cresse conference in Crete for discussions on the topic.
Equilibrium Principal-Agent Contracts: Competition and R&D Incentives
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 488–512, Fall 2013
How to Cite
Etro, F. and Cella, M. (2013), Equilibrium Principal-Agent Contracts: Competition and R&D Incentives. Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 22: 488–512. doi: 10.1111/jems.12021
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!