We thank Axel Anderson, Tim Brennan, Malcom Coate, Jim Dana, Andrew Daughety, Jorge Fernandez, Ian Gale, Richard Gilbert, Ed Green, David Malueg, Federico Mini, David Sappington, Daniel Vincent, Scott Wallsten, Greg Werden, Ralph Winter, anonymous referees, and the Editor for helpful discussions and comments.
Product Innovation Incentives: Monopoly vs. Competition
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 513–528, Fall 2013
How to Cite
Chen, Y. and Schwartz, M. (2013), Product Innovation Incentives: Monopoly vs. Competition. Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 22: 513–528. doi: 10.1111/jems.12026
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!