We thank the editor, coeditor, and two referees for very helpful comments and suggestions. Adolfo de Motta gratefully acknowledges funding from the FQRSC program. Jaime Ortega gratefully acknowledges funding from the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation (research grants ECO2009-08278 and ECO2012-33308) and the Community of Madrid (research grant S2007/HUM-0413).
Incentives, Capital Budgeting, and Organizational Structure
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 810–831, Winter 2013
How to Cite
de Motta, A. and Ortega, J. (2013), Incentives, Capital Budgeting, and Organizational Structure. Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 22: 810–831. doi: 10.1111/jems.12033
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2013
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Numbers: ECO2009-08278, ECO2012-33308
- Community of Madrid. Grant Number: S2007/HUM-0413
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!