Impact of Cry1Ab toxin expression on the non-target insects dwelling on maize plants
Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Special Issue: PROCEEDINGS OF THE 24th CONFERENCE OF THE INTERNATIONAL WORKING GROUP ON OSTRINA AND OTHER MAIZE PESTS (IWGO – IOBC GLOBAL)
Volume 138, Issue 3, pages 164–172, April 2014
How to Cite
Habuštová, O., Doležal, P., Spitzer, L., Svobodová, Z., Hussein, H. and Sehnal, F. (2014), Impact of Cry1Ab toxin expression on the non-target insects dwelling on maize plants. Journal of Applied Entomology, 138: 164–172. doi: 10.1111/jen.12004
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2012
- National Agency for Agricultural Research. Grant Numbers: QH91093, QI91A229
- MOBITAG. Grant Numbers: 7FP-REGPOT-2008-1, 229518
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!