Threshold-based spraying decision programmes for the red spider mite Tetranychus marianae on eggplant
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag, GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 137, Issue 6, pages 429–436, July 2013
How to Cite
Reddy, G. V. P., Kikuchi, R. and Bautista, J. R. (2013), Threshold-based spraying decision programmes for the red spider mite Tetranychus marianae on eggplant. Journal of Applied Entomology, 137: 429–436. doi: 10.1111/jen.12007
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2012
- United States Environmental Protection Agency
- Strategic Agriculture Initiative/Food Quality Protection Act. Grant Number: # X8-00T32301-0
- Pacific Islands Area Conservation Innovation. Grant Number: 69-9251-10-880
- Natural Resources Conservation Service
- United States Department of Agriculture
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!