Effects of ants on arthropod assemblages of a native timber tree in a tropical reforestation plantation
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag, GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 137, Issue 6, pages 418–428, July 2013
How to Cite
Riedel, J., Dorn, S., Brand, G., Barrios, H. and Mody, K. (2013), Effects of ants on arthropod assemblages of a native timber tree in a tropical reforestation plantation. Journal of Applied Entomology, 137: 418–428. doi: 10.1111/jen.12009
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!