Western corn rootworm adult captures as a tool for the larval damage prediction in continuous maize
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Special Issue: PROCEEDINGS OF THE 24th CONFERENCE OF THE INTERNATIONAL WORKING GROUP ON OSTRINA AND OTHER MAIZE PESTS (IWGO – IOBC GLOBAL)
Volume 138, Issue 3, pages 173–182, April 2014
How to Cite
Kos, T., Bažok, R., Gunjača, J. and Igrc Barčić, J. (2014), Western corn rootworm adult captures as a tool for the larval damage prediction in continuous maize. Journal of Applied Entomology, 138: 173–182. doi: 10.1111/jen.12010
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2012
- Ministry of Science, Education and Sports. Grant Number: 178-1782066-2064
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!