Western corn rootworm adult captures as a tool for the larval damage prediction in continuous maize
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Special Issue: PROCEEDINGS OF THE 24th CONFERENCE OF THE INTERNATIONAL WORKING GROUP ON OSTRINA AND OTHER MAIZE PESTS (IWGO – IOBC GLOBAL)
Volume 138, Issue 3, pages 173–182, April 2014
How to Cite
Kos, T., Bažok, R., Gunjača, J. and Igrc Barčić, J. (2014), Western corn rootworm adult captures as a tool for the larval damage prediction in continuous maize. Journal of Applied Entomology, 138: 173–182. doi: 10.1111/jen.12010
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2012
- Ministry of Science, Education and Sports. Grant Number: 178-1782066-2064
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!