This paper has been contributed at the 24th IWGO Conference in Freiburg, 24th–26th October 2011.
Costs and benefits of plant health measures against Diabrotica: experiences and estimations for Germany
Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Special Issue: PROCEEDINGS OF THE 24th CONFERENCE OF THE INTERNATIONAL WORKING GROUP ON OSTRINA AND OTHER MAIZE PESTS (IWGO – IOBC GLOBAL)
Volume 138, Issue 3, pages 222–233, April 2014
How to Cite
Kehlenbeck, H. and Krügener, S. (2014), Costs and benefits of plant health measures against Diabrotica: experiences and estimations for Germany. Journal of Applied Entomology, 138: 222–233. doi: 10.1111/jen.12011
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2012
- German Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Consumer Protection (BMELV)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!