Optimization and field evaluation of the sex pheromone of Trichophysetis cretacea (Lepidoptera, Crambidae) for pest monitoring
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag, GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 137, Issue 6, pages 462–468, July 2013
How to Cite
Gu, P., Peng, C.-L., Li, J., Feng, C.-H., Li, P. and Du, Y.-J. (2013), Optimization and field evaluation of the sex pheromone of Trichophysetis cretacea (Lepidoptera, Crambidae) for pest monitoring. Journal of Applied Entomology, 137: 462–468. doi: 10.1111/jen.12020
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!