Contribution from the IWGO Conference.
SIMAGRIO-W: Development of a prediction model for wireworms in relation to soil moisture, temperature and type
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag, GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
How to Cite
Jung, J., Racca, P., Schmitt, J. and Kleinhenz, B. (2012), SIMAGRIO-W: Development of a prediction model for wireworms in relation to soil moisture, temperature and type. Journal of Applied Entomology. doi: 10.1111/jen.12021
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2012
- Deutsche Bundesstiftung Umwelt (DBU)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!