Estimation of climatic favourable areas for locust outbreaks in Spain: integrating species' presence records and spatial information on outbreaks
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag, GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 137, Issue 8, pages 610–623, September 2013
How to Cite
Aragón, P., Coca-Abia, M. M., Llorente, V. and Lobo, J. M. (2013), Estimation of climatic favourable areas for locust outbreaks in Spain: integrating species' presence records and spatial information on outbreaks. Journal of Applied Entomology, 137: 610–623. doi: 10.1111/jen.12022
- Issue online: 7 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2012
- Technical Assistance for Diagnosis and Distribution of Orthoptera pest in mainland Spain
- Ministry of Environment and Rural and Marine environment
- ‘Ramón y Cajal’. Grant Number: RYC-2011-07670
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!