Influence of tomato spotted wilt virus on performance and behaviour of western flower thrips (Frankliniella occidentalis)
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag, GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 137, Issue 7, pages 488–498, August 2013
How to Cite
Ogada, P. A., Maiss, E. and Poehling, H.-M. (2013), Influence of tomato spotted wilt virus on performance and behaviour of western flower thrips (Frankliniella occidentalis). Journal of Applied Entomology, 137: 488–498. doi: 10.1111/jen.12023
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2012
- German Academic Exchange Service
- Wageningen University
- Deutsche Sammlung von Mikroorganismen und Zellkulturen GmbH (DSMZ)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!