Wu JX and Wu XW contributed equally to this paper.
Optimization of the sex pheromone of the rice leaffolder moth Cnaphalocrocis medinalis as a monitoring tool in China
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag, GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 137, Issue 7, pages 509–518, August 2013
How to Cite
Wu, J., Wu, X., Chen, H., Xu, L., Liu, G., Mao, B., Quo, R. and Du, Y. (2013), Optimization of the sex pheromone of the rice leaffolder moth Cnaphalocrocis medinalis as a monitoring tool in China. Journal of Applied Entomology, 137: 509–518. doi: 10.1111/jen.12024
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2012
- Ningbo Science and Technology Agency. Grant Number: 2010C10014
- Agro-scientific Research in the Public Interest in China. Grant Number: 201203036
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!