EPG technique as a tool to reveal host plant acceptance by xylem sap-feeding insects
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag, GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 137, Issue 7, pages 519–529, August 2013
How to Cite
Sandanayaka, W. R. M., Jia, Y. and Charles, J. G. (2013), EPG technique as a tool to reveal host plant acceptance by xylem sap-feeding insects. Journal of Applied Entomology, 137: 519–529. doi: 10.1111/jen.12025
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!