Dispersal ability of Ceratitis capitata (Diptera: Tephritidae): edge effect in area-wide treatments
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Special Issue: BIOLOGY, ECOLOGY, BEHAVIOR, HOST STATUS, AND MANAGEMENT OF INVASIVE AND NATIVE FRUIT FLIES OF EUROPE, AFRICA AND THE MIDDLE EAST
Volume 138, Issue 6, pages 403–408, July 2014
How to Cite
Navarro-Llopis, V., Vacas, S., Zarzo, M. and Primo, J. (2014), Dispersal ability of Ceratitis capitata (Diptera: Tephritidae): edge effect in area-wide treatments. Journal of Applied Entomology, 138: 403–408. doi: 10.1111/jen.12029
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!