Fitness costs of sublethal exposure to Bacillus thuringiensis in Helicoverpa armigera: a carryover study on offspring
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag, GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 137, Issue 7, pages 540–549, August 2013
How to Cite
Sedaratian, A., Fathipour, Y., Talaei-Hassanloui, R. and Jurat-Fuentes, J. L. (2013), Fitness costs of sublethal exposure to Bacillus thuringiensis in Helicoverpa armigera: a carryover study on offspring. Journal of Applied Entomology, 137: 540–549. doi: 10.1111/jen.12030
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2012
- Tarbiat Modares University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!