Effect of temperature on immature development and longevity of two introduced opiine parasitoids on Bactrocera invadens
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag, GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 137, Issue 8, pages 571–579, September 2013
How to Cite
Appiah, E. F., Ekesi, S., Salifu, D., Afreh-Nuamah, K., Obeng-Ofori, D., Khamis, F. and Mohamed, S. A. (2013), Effect of temperature on immature development and longevity of two introduced opiine parasitoids on Bactrocera invadens. Journal of Applied Entomology, 137: 571–579. doi: 10.1111/jen.12036
- Issue online: 7 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2012
- German Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!