Comparison of laboratory and field bioassays of laboratory-reared Cydia pomonella (Lepidoptera: Tortricidae) quality and field performance
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag, GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 137, Issue 8, pages 631–640, September 2013
How to Cite
Carpenter, J. E., Blomefield, T. and Hight, S. D. (2013), Comparison of laboratory and field bioassays of laboratory-reared Cydia pomonella (Lepidoptera: Tortricidae) quality and field performance. Journal of Applied Entomology, 137: 631–640. doi: 10.1111/jen.12039
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2012
- Deciduous Fruit Producers Trust
- ARC Infruitec-Nietvoorbij
- International Atomic Energy Agency
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!