A rapid diagnostic tool for two species of Tetradacus (Diptera: Tephritidae: Bactrocera) based on species-specific PCR
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Special Issue: BIOLOGY, ECOLOGY, BEHAVIOR, HOST STATUS, AND MANAGEMENT OF INVASIVE AND NATIVE FRUIT FLIES OF EUROPE, AFRICA AND THE MIDDLE EAST
Volume 138, Issue 6, pages 418–422, July 2014
How to Cite
Jiang, F., Li, Z. H., Wu, J. J., Wang, F. X. and Xiong, H. L. (2014), A rapid diagnostic tool for two species of Tetradacus (Diptera: Tephritidae: Bactrocera) based on species-specific PCR. Journal of Applied Entomology, 138: 418–422. doi: 10.1111/jen.12041
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2012
- National Science and Technology Support Program of China. Grant Number: 2012BAK11B01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!