The occurrence and distribution of resistance of codling moth to Cydia pomonella granulovirus in Europe
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 137, Issue 9, pages 641–649, November 2013
How to Cite
Schmitt, A., Bisutti, I. L., Ladurner, E., Benuzzi, M., Sauphanor, B., Kienzle, J., Zingg, D., Undorf-Spahn, K., Fritsch, E., Huber, J. and Jehle, J. A. (2013), The occurrence and distribution of resistance of codling moth to Cydia pomonella granulovirus in Europe. Journal of Applied Entomology, 137: 641–649. doi: 10.1111/jen.12046
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2013
- European Commission
- ‘SustainCpGV’. Grant Number: 032857
- Federal Organic Farming Scheme. Grant Number: 050EO23/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!