Multi-gene phylogenetic analysis of south-east Asian pest members of the Bactrocera dorsalis species complex (Diptera: Tephritidae) does not support current taxonomy
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 138, Issue 4, pages 235–253, May 2014
How to Cite
Boykin, L. M., Schutze, M. K., Krosch, M. N., Chomič, A., Chapman, T. A., Englezou, A., Armstrong, K. F., Clarke, A. R., Hailstones, D. and Cameron, S. L. (2014), Multi-gene phylogenetic analysis of south-east Asian pest members of the Bactrocera dorsalis species complex (Diptera: Tephritidae) does not support current taxonomy. Journal of Applied Entomology, 138: 235–253. doi: 10.1111/jen.12047
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!