Mating compatibility of wild and sterile melon flies, Bactrocera cucurbitae (Diptera: Tephritidae) treated with entomopathogenic fungi
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Special Issue: BIOLOGY, ECOLOGY, BEHAVIOR, HOST STATUS, AND MANAGEMENT OF INVASIVE AND NATIVE FRUIT FLIES OF EUROPE, AFRICA AND THE MIDDLE EAST
Volume 138, Issue 6, pages 409–417, July 2014
How to Cite
Sookar, P., Bhagwant, S., Khayrattee, F. B., Chooneea, Y. and Ekesi, S. (2014), Mating compatibility of wild and sterile melon flies, Bactrocera cucurbitae (Diptera: Tephritidae) treated with entomopathogenic fungi. Journal of Applied Entomology, 138: 409–417. doi: 10.1111/jen.12049
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2012
- Tertiary Education Commission
- University of Mauritius
- Ministry of Agro Industry & Food Security
- Republic of Mauritius
- FAO/IAEA. Grant Number: MAR 5022
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!