Adult activity and oviposition of corn rootworms, Diabrotica spp. (Coleoptera: Chrysomelidae), in Miscanthus, corn and switchgrass
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 137, Issue 7, pages 481–487, August 2013
How to Cite
Prasifka, J. R., Spencer, J. L., Tinsley, N. A., Estes, R. E. and Gray, M. E. (2013), Adult activity and oviposition of corn rootworms, Diabrotica spp. (Coleoptera: Chrysomelidae), in Miscanthus, corn and switchgrass. Journal of Applied Entomology, 137: 481–487. doi: 10.1111/jen.12050
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!