Characterization and comparison of microsatellite markers derived from genomic and expressed libraries for the desert locust
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 137, Issue 9, pages 673–683, November 2013
How to Cite
Blondin, L., Badisco, L., Pagès, C., Foucart, A., Risterucci, A.-M., Bazelet, C. S., Vanden Broeck, J., Song, H., Ould Ely, S. and Chapuis, M.-P. (2013), Characterization and comparison of microsatellite markers derived from genomic and expressed libraries for the desert locust. Journal of Applied Entomology, 137: 673–683. doi: 10.1111/jen.12052
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!