Activities of modified Cry3A-type toxins on the red flour beetle, Tribolium castaneum (Herbst)
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 137, Issue 9, pages 684–692, November 2013
How to Cite
Mostafa, M. A. M., Vlasák, J. and Sehnal, F. (2013), Activities of modified Cry3A-type toxins on the red flour beetle, Tribolium castaneum (Herbst). Journal of Applied Entomology, 137: 684–692. doi: 10.1111/jen.12054
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2012
- National Agency for Agricultural Research. Grant Numbers: QI91A229, QH71290
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!