Tuber production, dormancy and resistance against Phthorimaea operculella (Zeller) in wild potato species
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 137, Issue 10, pages 739–750, December 2013
How to Cite
Horgan, F. G., Quiring, D. T., Lagnaoui, A. and Pelletier, Y. (2013), Tuber production, dormancy and resistance against Phthorimaea operculella (Zeller) in wild potato species. Journal of Applied Entomology, 137: 739–750. doi: 10.1111/jen.12055
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2012
- Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!