Efficacy of a physical method for control of direct pests of apples and peaches
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 137, Issue 10, pages 790–800, December 2013
How to Cite
Grasswitz, T. R. and Fimbres, O. (2013), Efficacy of a physical method for control of direct pests of apples and peaches. Journal of Applied Entomology, 137: 790–800. doi: 10.1111/jen.12064
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 DEC 2012
- New Mexico State Experimental Station via Hatch federal. Grant Number: GR0004026
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!