These authors contributed equally to this work.
Ovarian development status and population characteristics of Sogatella furcifera (Horváth) and Nilaparvata lugens (Stål): implications for pest forecasting
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 138, Issue 1-2, pages 67–77, February 2014
How to Cite
Zheng, D. B., Hu, G., Yang, F., Du, X. D., Yang, H. B., Zhang, G., Qi, G. J., Liang, Z. L., Zhang, X. X., Cheng, X. N. and Zhai, B. P. (2014), Ovarian development status and population characteristics of Sogatella furcifera (Horváth) and Nilaparvata lugens (Stål): implications for pest forecasting. Journal of Applied Entomology, 138: 67–77. doi: 10.1111/jen.12067
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2013
- National ‘973’ Program. Grant Number: 2010CB126200
- Agro-Industry R & D Special Fund of China. Grant Number: 200903051
- Rice Industry Technologies R & D Program of China. Grant Number: nycytx-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!