Russian Wheat Aphid, Diuraphis noxia in the Czech Republic – cause of the significant population decrease
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 138, Issue 4, pages 273–280, May 2014
How to Cite
Havelka, J., Žurovcová, M., Rychlý, S. and Starý, P. (2014), Russian Wheat Aphid, Diuraphis noxia in the Czech Republic – cause of the significant population decrease. Journal of Applied Entomology, 138: 273–280. doi: 10.1111/jen.12068
- Issue online: 12 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2013
- Grant Agency of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: 522/09/1940
- Entomology Institute ASCR. Grant Number: AV0Z50070508
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!