Combined approaches using sex pheromone and pear ester for behavioural disruption of codling moth (Lepidoptera: Tortricidae)
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
© Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 138, Issue 1-2, pages 96–108, February 2014
How to Cite
Knight, A. L. and Light, D. M. (2014), Combined approaches using sex pheromone and pear ester for behavioural disruption of codling moth (Lepidoptera: Tortricidae). Journal of Applied Entomology, 138: 96–108. doi: 10.1111/jen.12071
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!