Natural enemies and environmental factors affecting the population dynamics of the gypsy moth
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 137, Issue 10, pages 721–738, December 2013
How to Cite
Alalouni, U., Schädler, M. and Brandl, R. (2013), Natural enemies and environmental factors affecting the population dynamics of the gypsy moth. Journal of Applied Entomology, 137: 721–738. doi: 10.1111/jen.12072
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!