Genetic variation and the performance of a mass-reared parasitoid, Trichogramma pretiosum (Hymenoptera: Trichogrammatidae), in laboratory trials
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 138, Issue 5, pages 346–354, June 2014
How to Cite
Guzmán-Larralde, A., Cerna-Chávez, E., Rodríguez-Campos, E., Loyola-Licea, J. C. and Stouthamer, R. (2014), Genetic variation and the performance of a mass-reared parasitoid, Trichogramma pretiosum (Hymenoptera: Trichogrammatidae), in laboratory trials. Journal of Applied Entomology, 138: 346–354. doi: 10.1111/jen.12073
- Issue online: 14 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2013
- Department of Entomology (UCR-USA)
- Department of Parasitology (UAAAN-Mexico)
- CONACyT (Mexico)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!