Insecticidal and antifeedant effects of two alkaloids from Cynanchum komarovii against larvae of Plutella xylostella L
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 138, Issue 1-2, pages 133–140, February 2014
How to Cite
Guo, H., Yang, M. and Qi, Q. (2014), Insecticidal and antifeedant effects of two alkaloids from Cynanchum komarovii against larvae of Plutella xylostella L. Journal of Applied Entomology, 138: 133–140. doi: 10.1111/jen.12075
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20565003
- Natural Foundation of Shanghai Normal University. Grant Number: SK201337
Figure S1. ESI-MS of Alkaloid 1.
Figure S2. 1H NMR of Alkaloid 1.
Figure S3. 13C NMR of Alkaloid 1.
Figure S4. ESI-MS of Alkaloid 2.
Figure S5. 1H NMR of Alkaloid 2.
Figure S6. 13C NMR of Alkaloid 2.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.