Fecundity and longevity of Argentine ant (Hymenoptera: Formicidae) queens in response to irradiation
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 138, Issue 5, pages 355–360, June 2014
How to Cite
Coulin, C., Calcaterra, L. A. and Follett, P. A. (2014), Fecundity and longevity of Argentine ant (Hymenoptera: Formicidae) queens in response to irradiation. Journal of Applied Entomology, 138: 355–360. doi: 10.1111/jen.12076
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2013
- Comisión Nacional de Energía Atómica, Centro Atómico Ezeiza, Argentina
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!