Estimating effect of augmentative biological control on grain yields from individual pearl millet heads
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 138, Issue 4, pages 281–288, May 2014
How to Cite
Baoua, I. B., Amadou, L., Oumarou, N., Payne, W., Roberts, J. D., Stefanova, K. and Nansen, C. (2014), Estimating effect of augmentative biological control on grain yields from individual pearl millet heads. Journal of Applied Entomology, 138: 281–288. doi: 10.1111/jen.12077
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2013
- McKnight Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!