Indirect effects of phytochemicals on offspring performance of Queensland fruit fly, Bactrocera tryoni (Diptera: Tephritidae)
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 138, Issue 5, pages 361–367, June 2014
How to Cite
Kumaran, N. and Clarke, A. R. (2014), Indirect effects of phytochemicals on offspring performance of Queensland fruit fly, Bactrocera tryoni (Diptera: Tephritidae). Journal of Applied Entomology, 138: 361–367. doi: 10.1111/jen.12082
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2013
- International Post Graduate Research Scholarship
- CRC National Plant Biosecurity. Grant Number: 40088
- Australian Government's Cooperative Research Centers Program
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!