Species diversity and distribution of lepidopteran stem borers in South Africa and Mozambique
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 138, Issue 1-2, pages 52–66, February 2014
How to Cite
Moolman, J., Van den Berg, J., Conlong, D., Cugala, D., Siebert, S. and Le Ru, B. (2014), Species diversity and distribution of lepidopteran stem borers in South Africa and Mozambique. Journal of Applied Entomology, 138: 52–66. doi: 10.1111/jen.12085
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!