Is conspecific substrate marking a long-term external memory of previously colonized overwintering sites in Harmonia axyridis?
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 138, Issue 5, pages 338–345, June 2014
How to Cite
Durieux, D., Fassotte, B., Vanderplanck, M., Brostaux, Y., Fischer, C., Lognay, G., Haubruge, E. and Verheggen, F. J. (2014), Is conspecific substrate marking a long-term external memory of previously colonized overwintering sites in Harmonia axyridis?. Journal of Applied Entomology, 138: 338–345. doi: 10.1111/jen.12093
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2013
- Fonds pour la formation à la Recherche dans l'Industrie et l'Agriculture (FRIA)
- Centre universitaire de recherche en agronomie et ingénierie biologique de Gembloux (CURAGx)
- Belgian Fund for Scientific Research (FNRS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!