Long-term evaluation of field-wide oriental beetle (Col., Scarabaeidae) mating disruption in blueberries using female-mimic pheromone lures
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 138, Issue 1-2, pages 120–132, February 2014
How to Cite
Rodriguez-Saona, C. R., Polk, D., Holdcraft, R. and Koppenhöfer, A. M. (2014), Long-term evaluation of field-wide oriental beetle (Col., Scarabaeidae) mating disruption in blueberries using female-mimic pheromone lures. Journal of Applied Entomology, 138: 120–132. doi: 10.1111/jen.12095
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2013
- USDA Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education program. Grant Number: 2008-38640-18866
- IR-4 Biopesticide and Organic Support Research program
- US Golf Association
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!