Mating disruption of Lasioderma serricorne (Coleoptera: Anobiidae) in stored product habitats using the synthetic pheromone serricornin
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 138, Issue 5, pages 378–386, June 2014
How to Cite
Mahroof, R. M. and Phillips, T. W. (2014), Mating disruption of Lasioderma serricorne (Coleoptera: Anobiidae) in stored product habitats using the synthetic pheromone serricornin. Journal of Applied Entomology, 138: 378–386. doi: 10.1111/jen.12097
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2013
- National Institute of Food and Agriculture
- United States Department of Agriculture. Grant Number: SCX-311-11-09
- Kansas Agricultural Experiment Station
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!