Volatiles from green-lipped mussel as a lead to vespid wasp attractants
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 138, Issue 1-2, pages 87–95, February 2014
How to Cite
Unelius, C. R., El-Sayed, A. M., Twidle, A. M., Stringer, L. D., Manning, L. M., Sullivan, T. E. S., Brown, R. L. and Noble, A. D. L. (2014), Volatiles from green-lipped mussel as a lead to vespid wasp attractants. Journal of Applied Entomology, 138: 87–95. doi: 10.1111/jen.12103
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2013
- The Ministry of Science and Innovation
- FRST. Grant Number: C11X0903
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!