Biological control of Rhamnus cathartica: is it feasible? A review of work done in 2002–2012
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 138, Issue 1-2, pages 1–13, February 2014
How to Cite
Gassmann, A. and Tosevski, I. (2014), Biological control of Rhamnus cathartica: is it feasible? A review of work done in 2002–2012. Journal of Applied Entomology, 138: 1–13. doi: 10.1111/jen.12104
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2013
- Minnesota Environment and Natural Resources Trust Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!